Because AWE Did It First!
AWE is the only workplace transformation solution in the industry that leverages a secure, proprietary services-enabled software (SeS) for in-depth workforce profiling, dashboard management and triple bottom line reporting (people, planet, profit).
7 More Reasons Our Clients Choose AWE
1. AWE Takes the Pain Away
Change isn’t always easy. It can be disruptive, strongly resisted and overwhelming—especially if you’re already juggling realities such as:
- mergers and acquisitions
- space constraints or consolidation
- talent war
- legislative compliance
- flexible and mobile work scheduling
- technology upgrades
- diversity and inclusion policy development
- health and wellness program enhancements
- commuter challenges
- corporate social responsibility reporting
- sustainability targets
- and more
If you’re not sure where to start, start with AWE.
We can show you how to design and implement a people-centric workplace transformation strategy—one that enables and engages your employees to become more agile.
2. AWE Does It Turnkey
We are the pre-eminent supplier of turnkey agile work programs including mobility eligibility (preference, readiness and profiling). We have onboarding software, robust methodologies and helpful tools. We have decades of experience in workplace strategy, business transformation, change management, project management, and training.
Choose one service or have us advise and support you through every phase of workplace transformation:
- Workplace Strategies
- AWEsum (SeS)
- Change Management
- Project Management
- Training and Speaking
3. AWE Uses Best-in-Class Methodology
AWE designed and deploys a 13-step proprietary methodology that is robust, thorough and completely scalable.
From a current state assessment and initial consultations to deployment and knowledge transfer, AWE’s methodology ensures every agile work project is supported with the right strategic, digital, technical and creative resources to ensure the success of the project—every time.
4. AWE Brings in the Experts You Need
Our executive-level team is security-cleared, scalable and offers as-needed expertise supporting domains such as:
- Business lifecycle management
- Business transformation
- Certified change management (Prosci)
- Certified executive coaching
- Certified facility management (CFM)
- Certified risk management
- Certified professional accounting and financial strategies
- Commercial construction project management
- Corporate communications strategies and counsel
- Digital strategies and IT innovation
- Feasibility studies
- Human Resources
- Industrial/organizational psychology
- Integrated marketing and communications
- Interior design
- LEED Accredited Professional (LEED AP)
- Policy development
- Process innovation (LEAN certification)
- Project management (PMP designation)
- Real estate capital management
- Real property facilities management
5. AWE Works with Major Organizations
Recent major clients include:
- Association of American Medical Colleges
- Business Development Bank of Canada
- Canada Post
- Canadian Armed Forces
- Canada Deposit Insurance Corporation
- Canadian Environmental Assessment Agency
- Canadian Medical Association
- Canadian Red Cross
- Export Development Canada
- Giant Tiger
- Government of Canada – Department of Justice Canada
- Government of Canada – Department of Human Resources and Skills Development Canada
- Government of Canada – Public Services and Procurement Canada
- Joule Inc., a Canadian Medical Association (CMA) subsidiary
- MD Financial Management
- SISIP Financial
- You.i TV
6. AWE Facilitates Legislative Compliance
AWE respects and works with legislative requirements internationally (and by jurisdiction).
As but one example, recent amendments to the Canada Labour Code now provide federally regulated employees with greater flexibility in the workplace (hours of work, scheduling, location of work, etc.). AWE assists clients with legislative compliance readiness.
To prepare for and facilitate legislated flex-work, AWE provides turnkey, tested workplace solutions, including:
- Program design, implementation and management
- Flexible work request intake, eligibility, arrangements, technology “kit of parts,” electronic work style profiling
- Policy, procedure and process standardization
- Change management expertise, education and training for flex employees and management to facilitate cultural shift
- Triple bottom line, program impact analysis and reporting
- Scenario modelling as predictors of program success
7. AWE Champions Diversity and Inclusion
AWE believes that diversity and inclusion are integral to every agile work environment.
Whether it’s work-life balance, caregiving, parenting, accessibility, self-care, wellness, or cultural expression, we are all more productive when our work arrangements and workplaces support a healthy lifestyle and provide inspiration.